Opportunities in Iskandar Malaysia
WHY ISKANDAR IS SINGAPORE’S BIGGEST INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY EVER
Do you know that 4 out of 10 Singapore’s Richest Tycoons have invested in Iskandar?
Do you know that Singapore is the biggest Foreign Investor in Iskandar? China is only No 6. Who are the Big Boys that have invested?
Do you know for every dollar invested by Foreigners, Malaysians have invested 2 dollars?
Do you know that Residential Property has only accounted for 23% of total investments? Where has the rest of the money been invested to?
Find out this and more at our regular Nusajaya/ Iskandar Market Updates. All are invited and entrance is FREE
Date: 1st October 2014 (Wednesday), 7.30pm – 9.00pm
Date: 4th October 2014 (Saturday), 2.30pm – 4.00pm
Date: 7th October 2014 (Tuesday), 7.30pm – 9.00pm
Date: 10th October 2014 (Friday), 7.30pm – 9.00pm
Date: 11th October 2014 (Saturday), 2.30pm – 4.00pm
Location: International Plaza, #26-13 London Room, Singapore 079903 (Tanjong Pagar MRT)
Registration is required to secure seats. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS to +65 81261626.
We will also be sharing the latest investment project we have bought into – Grand Medini where we have booked 2 units ourselves and we’ll let you know why
PROPERTY TOURS OF NUSAJAYA (18th October 2014 – Saturday 8.30 – 7.00pm)
Back by popular demand after a 1 year hiatus, Alpha Marketing is proud to re-introduce our Nusajaya Property Tours 2014!!! This is our most popular tour by Singapore investors and we conducted these monthly back in 2012 and 2013. The next Nusajaya tour is targeted for October 2014.
Itinerary as follows (subject to change):
Tour package includes:
- Fully air-conditioned bus tour for the full day (valued at SGD20)
- Mineral water bottles for hydration (valued at SGD3)
- Buffet lunch at upscale restaurant in Nusajaya (the best of Malaysian food) (valued at SGD15)
- Fully guided tour by Ryan Khoo himself, renowned Iskandar investor, speaker and author (valued at SGD3,000 – thats what he charges corporate clients)
- Deep insights into the Iskandar market that cannot be shared in public, and reasons why the Big Boys are heavily invested in Iskandar (value? Priceless)
For the new 2014 Nusajaya tour participants, to kickstart the registration, we will be throwing in the following FREEBIES!
- A FREE Iskandar Map prepared courtesy of IRDA and Ho Chin Soon Research
- A FREE copy of What’s the Big Deal with Iskandar Malaysia – retails at SGD20
Early bird registration for our Nusajaya Property Tour 2014 starts at SGD100 per person only. Tremendous value for those looking to get deeper insights and find out what are the latest opportunities in Iskandar.
Email us at email@example.com for registration details or SMS/Whatsapp to +65 81261626.
- Tour Date: 18th October 2014 (Saturday)
- Time: 8.30am to 7.00pm
Medini is set to see lots of developments in the years to come. With Legoland, Pinewood Studios and the Mall of Medini successfully operating there, upcoming developments include:
- Medini 6 offices – 100% tenanted and operational June 2014. Tenants include Huawei and Goldbury Communications
- Medini 7 offices – 25% tenanted with groundworks yet to start. Target completion end 2015 with all remaining space under negotiation for tenancy with various parties
- Medini 9 and 10 offices – target construction in H1 2015
- Mall of Medini phase 2 – target 2015 construction
- Sunway Medini – First office tower Citrine with strata units open for sale
- Medini Lakeside – First office tower open with strata units for sale
- Pinewood Studios additional studios – under discussion
- Gleneagles Hospital – target completion end 2015
The various office/commercial activities above are set to drive businesses into Medini and boost Nusajaya overall. If you are interested in Medini, our number 1 recommendation is D’Pristine Medini that sits in a prime plot just off Legoland, Mall of Medini, Afiniti Medini and Gleneagles Hospital. Find out more at www.dpristine.com.
What’s The BIG DEAL With ISKANDAR MALAYSIA out in major bookstores in Singapore NOW
Want to understand more about Iskandar Malaysia? Not sure who to talk to or get good information from? This book aims to clarify and provide perspective on why Iskandar Malaysia has been so popular in the past 5 years as an investment destination and also to debunk popular myths and misconceptions on Iskandar Malaysia. Written by Ryan Khoo, a seasoned investor in Malaysia, he hopes this book will foster better understanding of the region and improve relationships between the 2 countries.
Available in major Popular, Kinokuniya and Times bookstores in Singapore and retails for SGD20.
“Very impressed with the in-depth knowledge of Iskandar Malaysia. Must admit I was very skeptical on your book from the start, but after finally decided to put my hands on it, I must say that you truly deserve a big “Thank You” from all the Iskandar Malaysia believers for all the good information found in there!” – Ashua
“A smooth and entertaining read for me. Well done. Not easy to aggregate such vast amount of data into a book like this” - Mr Tan
“The book is reader-friendly and very concise! I am now even more comfortable about having invested in Iskandar” - Terence
“Another 10 more pages for me to finish this wonderful book of explaining the insights about Iskandar Malaysia. Now I am able to identify better areas of demographics, local or foreign markets, boosters of existing and upcoming attractions. It also balances the pros and cons of each flagships within Iskandar. Huge credit and thanks to Ryan for his tremendous effort to compile this book” – David Liu
Singapore Market Report for Q1 2014
And Why You Should Start Re-Balancing Your Singapore Portfolio
Confidence levels on the property market is negative right now and its a good time to share our quarterly report on the Singapore Property Market (Q1 2014).
The data is as per predicted and Singapore has clearly entered the “autumn” phase. Winter is coming and if you want to avoid the downswing, its time to rebalance your portfolio now. There may be good property investments out there but Singapore as an investment market is generally to be avoided now.
If you need help re-balancing your Singapore portfolio, the good news is that we have solutions for it and there is still a window of opportunity to do so now. That is where we come in.
Best regards and happy investing
Ryan & Melissa